If you want to know how to watch Apple TV Plus on Android, you’ve probably already heard about the great content of this streaming service and want to know if it works on your Android device. After all, the best Apple TV Plus shows are the acclaimed football series, Ted Lasso, The Morning Show, For All Mankind, and many others.
Of course, Apple TV+ runs slick apps on all Apple devices, including iPhone, of course. You may think that using an Android device means you can’t use the service. Well, fear not, because that is not the case. While there’s no dedicated Android app to watch Apple TV+ on Android, you can still use the service through a browser. The experience isn’t quite the same, but it means users of non-Apple devices won’t quite miss out.
Enjoying Apple TV Plus on Android is easy enough once you’ve created an account and you don’t have to spend a fortune to watch either, with subscription costs roughly in line with rivals such as Disney Plus, Netflix and Prime video. Here we are using an Android phone, but the same process for watching Apple TV Plus also applies to an Android tablet.
Watch Apple TV Plus on Android
1. Launch a browser on your Android device (here we used Chrome, but others are fine).
2. utilities navigate to tv.apple.com (opens in new tab).
3. You will land on the Apple TV Plus website.
If you have an Apple TV Plus account, tap Sign in then log in as usual and go to step 7 below.
If you don’t have an Apple TV Plus account, tap Start Free Trial. You can watch the streaming service for seven days, after which you’ll need to pay $6.99/£6.99 each month.
4. You need an AppleID to watch Apple TV. Maybe you already have one Apple ID – this is very likely if you have recently owned (or own) an Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad or Mac. If this is the case, tap Sign in and log in as usualthen go to step 6 below. Otherwise, select Login.
5. When you sign in, enter an e-mail address (this will be your Apple ID), then fill in your personal details and tap Continue.
6. You’ll be told you can start a seven-day free trial and then start paying on a set date. Tap Subscribe continue.
7. Now you can start searching for content on Apple TV Plus. When you play a series episode or movie, the content runs in the browser.
Tap the screen to access controls such as play/pause, rewind and fast forward and subtitles. Tap the arrow icon to expand the viewing area.
Now you know how to watch Apple TV Plus on Android. Of course, if you don’t like what you see, you can learn it how to cancel apple tv plus.
For more tutorials bridging the gap between Apple and Android, check out our guides on sharing files between Android and iPhone and transferring WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.